Who is the best tuner for a 2014 raptor, 5 star?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

macomson71

Reaction score
I am very interested in getting most performance out of my new truck, purchased 2 months ago, 2014 SCREW. When I say that, I am not looking to go extreme and blow up the motor. Mostly looking for on the road performance and occasional off-road adventures. Many post have suggested 5 Star tuning for the best results, are these guys the best source for all around improvements in the east area?

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an SCT livewire TS+ with 91 octane 5 star tunes for CAI and exhaust. Great performance.
***But but but it could have been from anything***
My truck started to bump gears hard and I ended up with a new transmission, and thanks to the dealer messing something up a new transfer case also.

This could have been tune related, though most likely it was from something else.

The something else is @ 20k miles a while before the tuner I had a seal blow in my transmission, took it to ford was told it was fixed... ALL THEY DID WAS RESET THE SYSTEM
It had no fluid in it and by resetting it it kept going like nothing was wrong.

Took it back soon after and they freaked out covered it up and sent me away.

That is the most likely culprit.

I loved my tunes and tuner. It gave great performance, but I'm going to hold off re-tuning to preserve my 3 year unlimited mile warranty on my transmission and transfer case!

Best of luck!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

All in all I recommend 5 star tunes along with the SCT. I know I got off topic but I thought I'd cover my bases with my experience!

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the tuner and tunes from Livernois, they use My Calibr8or by AIW. I have two tunes from them, a 91 performance and a 91 performance for a modified Airaid CAI. I have been pleased with both of these tunes, firmer shift points and hold the gears longer when accelerating. Livernois has tunes for all grades of fuel and for towing, they will customize the tunes for what mods you have on your Raptor. The tunes are free for life when you buy the tuner from them.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5 star here too. next step I would like to data log my truck and see if they can squeeze any more out of it