Who is driving my Truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
mine had 37. asked the dealer why? they said because it was delivered to Jacksonville fl. by rail, they drove it to the dealer from the railway. said because I had waited 5 months and they did not want to wait for a transport. plus I was calling them daily. lol. I was ok with that.

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought an 04 Cobra new of the lot it had 200 miles. There was a certificate in the glovebox from SVT that said the put 75 miles on it testing at their facility. But the othe 125 I was pretty sure were the sales guys doing high speed coffee and doughnuts runs.

Sticker on car was 40k got it for 30k at the time so I couldn't bitch to much!

OP
OP
Soldier64

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I didn't get any amount of money off so I can't be happy about that. If it shows up with an SVT note I won't bitch anymore but I doubt that is going to happen. Beemerman, that is one way to get the truck faster. At least they didn't try to drive it over the Atlantic! Haha.

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stop whining, mine had 72! I know it was because it arrived at the dealer early, and pretty sure the GM took it home for the evening... :perkinswhatever:

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine had 25. It was "transported on a truck". But hey, I just checked with google maps, the factory is exactly 25.7 miles from the dealer I got my truck through. Bastards. I live 20.5 miles away from the factory. I could have picked it up from the factory myself.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2012 was driven around the train yard by those asshats for a joyride. When it was picked up there by Randy, it was covered in mud.

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine had 19 miles on it when they unloaded it off the truck. Salesman said it was the most miles he's ever seen on a brand new vehicle.

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine had 9 when i got in it for the first time. the dealer orderd it and it sat on there lot till i saw it a few days later. i put 47 on it before i agreed to buy it.... they gave it to me as a rental for a day.... ass holes hahah how could i say no.