Who is driving my Truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine had around 30, and while I didn't say anything, I thought it was high. It was a special order and I came in on a Sunday and I picked it up the next day. When I ordered my Mustang, it had something like 6 miles on it.

Scott13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had 13 on mine... Picked it up off the showroom floor 1 day after delivery. 47 seems pretty high.. I have shipped my vehicles overseas twice and at max only accumulated like 3 mi each time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Soldier64

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had 13 on mine... Picked it up off the showroom floor 1 day after delivery. 47 seems pretty high.. I have shipped my vehicles overseas twice and at max only accumulated like 3 mi each time.

Yeah, the problem is I wasn't there to do the actual turn in. So the dude who turned it over to them probably didn't care as long as it didn't get damaged. Oh well. Nothing I can do about it I guess.

Banned
Reaction score
sorry dude, i just couldnt help myself. I had to take your truck for a spin.

Scott13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed... Can't get the miles back.. So just enjoy the rest of them!

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I feel your pain. Mine had 42 but they had to take it to the dealership to reflash the nav for the A4 card that doesn't even work over here.

OP
OP
Soldier64

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain. Mine had 42 but they had to take it to the dealership to reflash the nav for the A4 card that doesn't even work over here.

Hmm, ok well at least I'm not the only one. Thanks, Chris. I did check my order and I do have the Ziebart going on the truck. Is that the thin black undercoating you were talking about?