GEN 2 Whipple Stage 1 Kit Feedback Thread!

Feedback on Whipple Tune

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s a transmission issue not motor issue, my truck is finally running like a champ. 4.3 0-60 last time I timed it. After the last update motor is good but noticed the transmission quirky about shifting to soon

Pull negative battery terminal for 10-15mins and it should clear the TCM settings it learned and then will relearn.

Never had an issue with mine... Transmission shifts are perfect

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had 1/4 tank and air was 50deg and I launched the shit out of it in 4H.

Attachments

• FBCB4F75-4A99-4ECA-A26C-7A8739D67444.jpg
    FBCB4F75-4A99-4ECA-A26C-7A8739D67444.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 85

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow i didn't think this truck is capable of being in the low 4s without new turbos or something

0-60 freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They replied to my email today stating they would not honor a 30% discount, let's team together and get another group by please

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Typically, a company will not launch another group buy after the first one was that successful.

All of us early adopters can verify that the Whipple Stage 1 package is 100% worth the $2k normal asking price. It changes the entire truck. Had I known it was this big of a difference, I'd have bought it even before a group buy came up.

Time is money. Spend more money to have a great time now.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok quick question not that it’s on my mind but for future reference .. if I got to sell my truck or trade it in to a dealer is their away to return it to the stock tune ?

I love my whipple stage 1 as this is how it should have come from ford but this question interests me

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok quick question not that it’s on my mind but for future reference .. if I got to sell my truck or trade it in to a dealer is their away to return it to the stock tune ?

I love my whipple stage 1 as this is how it should have come from ford but this question interests me

Yes you just need to contact Whipple and ask for the stock tune, they will contact Ford and get the stock tune and email it to you.

ReyLorenzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you just need to contact Whipple and ask for the stock tune, they will contact Ford and get the stock tune and email it to you.

Does that mean that the Tomahawk tuner does not retain your stock tune and you can't flash it back to stock without having to contact Whipple?