When your Raptor won't start or it stalls out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Bud

Reaction score
Hello, I own a 2013 Roush Raptor. This year, 2015, Periodically, the truck either won't start or stalls out while driving it. It was taken to the dealership several times. They could not find anything wrong. The truck started every time for them. They thought maybe the key code was telling the truck it was being stolen. This would prevent the truck from starting. They recoded the keys. Once again, back home, the truck would not start. I searched the internet and found a Ford supported site. A poster stated he was having this problem He said to check fuse #27. He replace fuse #27 and the problem was solved. I checked fuse #27. It was melted. I replaced fuse #27. Truck will not start. I pulled fuse # 27 and looked into the fuse space. It too was melted. There was no way to make a connection. Truck is currently at the dealership to be repaired. WHY did the fuse melt? Could this problem have cause a fire? The truck has 42,000 miles on it. It is 2 years, 3 months old. I will update this blog once the truck is repaired. The truck is wonderful. I am looking forward to it's return home.