Wheel options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the bead lock wheels based upon dealer recommendation, but does anybody have any pictures of the actual wheel options?

Thanks in advance!

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2017-Ford-F-150-Raptor-SuperCrew-wheel.jpg
2017-Ford-Raptor-F-150-Wheel-01.jpg

Im not a super fan of either model. I ended up going with the base wheels and will probably go aftermarket. I really want to see the machined wheels in person. The Orange County auto show is coming up around here and Im looking forward to doing some recon there.

I actually really like the bead locks on the GEN1 Raptors....

Last edited:

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be at the OC auto show as well and will finally be able to see the truck I ordered :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nick731

Reaction score
Yall be sure to post plenty of pics for those of us who can't be there! =)

mahabali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotta say the beadlock (capable) wheels are growing on me.

The shoulda gone black or gunmetal on the standard :(

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels are one of the hardest things for me to pick, i know im going to go true beadlock..

A new company just popped up innov8racing Full forged beadlocks they look pretty sweet.

yKpulmA.jpg

And then you can also pick from, PMT, Methods, or KMC..

Still undecided on tires I love the looks of the Baja T/A's but not sure how practical they are for Daily Driving, so would probably end up with Toyo MTs

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Wheels are one of the hardest things for me to pick, i know im going to go true beadlock..

A new company just popped up innov8racing Full forged beadlocks they look pretty sweet.

yKpulmA.jpg

And then you can also pick from, PMT, Methods, or KMC..

Still undecided on tires I love the looks of the Baja T/A's but not sure how practical they are for Daily Driving, so would probably end up with Toyo MTs

Do you have a link to these wheels? Google could not find them.