what to use on the seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a very good question. Some here have experienced cracks and even tears in the leather of their brand new seats. Leather is shipped and stored dry to prevent mold and mildew, and the finished product is almost never treated. We get our new Raptors and we're all about modifying the engine or suspension, or hanging lights on it, and we neglect to take good care of what's already there. Dry leather will crack and tear - especially when it's cold.

I have had very good results with Harley-Davidson Leather Care over a very long period of time, but they've changed the formula and the stuff I've used to keep motorcycle gloves and leathers in service for a long long time is no longer available. I have almost run out of the H-D product and I like to use it on my motorcycle gloves, so I have been using Blue Magic Leather Cream Conditioner on the Raptor's seats, steering wheel and shifter with very good results. I recommend it. It's available at Auto Zone and probably at O'Reilly's and Advance Auto, too.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Icecobra, can you please provide a link for that stuff?

You might like this quotation: "Blessed be God, my rock, who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war." Psalm 144:1

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use leather care from Griot's garage,

I have also started using Adam's products

I think both a great, Adam's doesn't streak like Griot's, but I think Griot's smells better (and when the inside gets to 100+ degrees in the summer, you care what it smells like)

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
zaino leather cleaner and conditioner every 5k miles when I detail the interior.