Votes: 65 19.2%
  • Oxford White

Votes: 24 7.1%
  • Rapid Red

Votes: 23 6.8%
  • Shelter Green

Votes: 64 18.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dh2002

Reaction score
I got Antimatter blue but my god every speck of dirt and scratch is noticeable.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered 37 in Sheltor Green and an R in Carbonized Gray. The 37 has an allocation and dealer put a price in writing and I have bought from them several times so confident on that one. Was told it would be Jan/Feb build, but order not pulled yet by Ford. The R has an order submitted, but GM has not decided on price yet so bit iffy. If go Shelter Green direction and hate the color, then will wrap in matte gray like this one. 20240112_102654.jpg

bigskyRaptor

Reaction score
its got a baby greenish / bluish hue in the sun which I don’t like but others love it
How does the Avalanche look in the sun? Thinking of going with that color.
Looks almost white in direct sun. Later in the day or if it's overcast, it is a darker grey. I have never seen a suggestion of green in it. It's a fantastic color IMO, and looks amazing on the Rappy.

Color is subjective though...example so many cars on the road are maroon, which to me is nasty.

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I changed my order color from Shelter Green to Avalanche. It just feels right lol. Plus I wanted Avalanche on my Gen 2 but couldn’t get it because it was only on the 2017.

nltruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks almost white in direct sun. Later in the day or if it's overcast, it is a darker grey. I have never seen a suggestion of green in it. It's a fantastic color IMO, and looks amazing on the Rappy.

Color is subjective though...example so many cars on the road are maroon, which to me is nasty.
Left is Oxford white, right is avalanche

Attachments

• IMG_1965.jpeg
    IMG_1965.jpeg
    189.7 KB · Views: 36

NDO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loved my ‘17 AG so when they came out with AG again for 2023 I immediately traded to Gen 3.

It’s hard to photograph the color but it looks great in person and especially fits my tendency of not washing the truck very often :)