What color did yall paint valve covers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Could have gone black. (on the timing cover) LOL "Might as well" always adds time to every thing I do .LOL I would have put a new water pump on while I was there "Might as well". See what I Mean. LOL
Looks good..... The repair is the important part.

Last edited:

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotta get some sort of decal or something to trim out in the old orange or blue to remind of stuff like:

excuse my poor "paint" work

Attachments

• 00I0I_jpkWl0ipsEB_1200x900.jpg
    00I0I_jpkWl0ipsEB_1200x900.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 6_2.jpg
    6_2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 24

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could have gone black. (on the timing cover) LOL "Might as well" always adds time to every thing I do .LOL I would have put a new water pump on while I was there "Might as well". See what I Mean. LOL
Looks good..... The repair is the important part.
Add time while talking about a timing cover.....that's advanced timing for sure

Johnny Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was killing some time during lunch and realized I never posted mine from a couple of years ago. The replacement was performed after my initiation into the "6.2 Window Edition" club.

Bought the 2011 (I think) metal covers and had them PC'd Ford Blue, then took a sanding block and flat-sanded the "Powered By Ford" raised section down to silver.

IMG_4111 Large.jpegIMG_4123 Large.jpegIMG_4163 Large.jpeg