We want to Build you your Dream Raptor! ***Warning Extreme Raptor ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
it's so dark are the original tow hooks on and have you tried an over center hinge for the license plate? Would like the blue inserts and possibly where the round holes are cut it out and put a light that would fit in there depending on what it would look like. and dammit I like that bumper.

Yes, All of our bumpers use the factory tow hooks. Haven't tried an hing. The bracket we use is so simple that we never had a need for anything else. I'm Glad you like it!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you're right I'd probably use the winch 2-3 times a year if that. And the hinges could fail I was just thinking back to the old flip up license plate when you filled gas from the back of your car.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
you're right I'd probably use the winch 2-3 times a year if that. And the hinges could fail I was just thinking back to the old flip up license plate when you filled gas from the back of your car.

Yea, I remember a lot of guys running those on Rolled pans to get to there hitches.