We want to Build you your Dream Raptor! ***Warning Extreme Raptor ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn rich people. Who's truck is that? Maybe they'll donate them.

lol i hear i really liked them too but not at that price when i first seen the price i thought it was $2000 for a set. even then that was a little high but no out of the question for $2000 a set but $8000 are you f@#%en kind me.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I remember right the ADV1 which is just as nice comes in an 18" so I would think you could get these in 18's as well.
fp18m.jpg
23vwyv6.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
I'll take a Venom front bumper, must have center front license plate mount. I also would like mounting for two Rigid 4" lights (one on each side of license plate), I already have the lights and include stealth plates. Finish; black but nothing shiny or flat, perhaps Satin?

Ray

PS: I'm absolutely serious, just need time to call you guys.

Cool, I have a venom winch bumper that can hold a plate, & 2 4" Lights or I have the standard venom W/ 4" lights on either side that we can mount a plate directly to. I can send you over a quote if you want to PM me your email address. Yes I would say satin is the way to go.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

What fiberglass is on the silver truck with blue graphics and generals?

I am not sure, I will see what I can find out. We typically use Boatec Fenders, the quality is Second to none.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool, I have a venom winch bumper that can hold a plate, & 2 4" Lights or I have the standard venom W/ 4" lights on either side that we can mount a plate directly to. I can send you over a quote if you want to PM me your email address. Yes I would say satin is the way to go.

I would like to see this I'll look harder at the pic's provided

svtlightning00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whtrapta it has front fiberglass i saw that truck when it was first done with the graphics here in IL. Its a nice truck for sure it didn't have one scratch on it i wish i could of seen it in action. But maybe he has used it for what its worth and not put all that money into it a street queen it.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score

I would like to see this I'll look harder at the pic's provided

This is the one with the winch, Then we use a bracket over the winch fair lead to mount the plate.

526895_483507035043657_2026163267_n.jpg

This is the bracket that goes over the fair lead, When you need use the winch the plate just removes by hand, no tools required.

images.jpg

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it's so dark are the original tow hooks on and have you tried an over center hinge for the license plate? Would like the blue inserts and possibly where the round holes are cut it out and put a light that would fit in there depending on what it would look like. and dammit I like that bumper.