Waterfowler 41 Intro!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Hey all!

Picked up a Raptor a few weeks ago and working through a bunch of upgrades. Trying to get through the practical mods before I start the fun one.

I run a YouTube channel where I film the install process for 99% of my projects on my truck. The goal of the channel is to provide folks with the info they need/want so they can make a decision on their own projects.

I love working on my truck and helping other folks so the channel is pretty rewarding for me. Over the few years of running my channel I’ve been able to acquire sponsorships which helps me keep my channel moving forward with new projects and enables me in some cases to share discount codes.

Thanks for having me! I’ll be sharing my videos as I drop them to my channel!

Here’s the Raptor as she sits today.

IMG_2742.jpeg

Here’s my channel:

OP
OP
Waterfowler41

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
welcome and congratulation , what do you plan for this beauty ?
Trying to knock out the fundamentals, floor liners, mudflaps, tonneau/rack, and seat covers so the truck is usable this summer with family trips. I also have some diode dynamics LED pods in route for my first “major” upgrade then MAYBE a tiny lift up front.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!