Watch out! Kyle is here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle

Reaction score
Hey Raptor owners! I'm Kyle. I've attended a couple raptor meets in Anza Borrego and been apart of several other off road trips in SoCal (which is hell'a cooler than NorCal) with Brian. Im fairly familiar with the raptors capability on tech trails as well as in the wide open desert. However, I have several ideas on how to improve these trucks or just add practical trail protection or usability features. I'm considering starting an off road business with multiple branches includes the motorcycle industry as well as pickup trucks. I'm trying to get a feel of what raptor owners need. Some of my ideas: real rock sliders, bed-rail cargo carrying system (under the bed rail jack mount option), chase racks (light bar, spare tire, jack, and gas can options) beefy skid plates that don't smash like the stockers, air tank rear bumpers that can inflate tires or run air tools, cat-back exhaust kits, and prerunner style front bumpers. I'll be talking with Brian about product testing and his needs. Any feedback or ideas?

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Kyle! It will be interesting to see what you come up with in some of the areas you mentioned. Thank you for joining SVTOffroad!

TehKing

I'll stuff you all in the crust!
Reaction score
Welcome, Kyle!

We'd love to have you as a vendor when you get your business up and running!

:cool:

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just when I thought this was going to develop into a great forum... they let YOU join! :nana:

Seriously...

Welcome Kyle! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Hope you can make it to our next run at the end of the month.

JoyJoy

Uber
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Kyle, welcome! Sounds like you'll have a lot to offer the forum.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Kyle! Good to see you here since I've seen you "there" a number of times.

Isn't there some kind of eligibility requirement involved? Surely you can't be allowed here if you're calling our trucks "Craptors!"

warning-challenges.jpg

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's a picture of Kyle scoping out the underside of a Raptor. I keep telling him the Raptor parts won't fit on his crew cab Chevy Silverado :D

IMG_1686.jpg