VisionX Xtreme 30" vs Rigid E-Series 40"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I may be in the market for a Vision-x soon, but would like to see a fair comparison between the two is all.

If you are looking for a comparison in terms of size I can do that. I have a 10" E-Series here at the shop right below a VisionX 11" Xtreme. I can post those pictures up as well.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does Vision-x not have a line that is comparable in price, optics and wattage per LED to the E-series?

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
rob 50 inch vision x ontop of my 50... and a 40 rigid amber for the front bumper.... aww make it a 50...
That's my plan for the month of march lol

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
rob 50 inch vision x ontop of my 50... and a 40 rigid amber for the front bumper.... aww make it a 50...
That's my plan for the month of march lol

Ya Alex I want to get more lights as well, and considering some VisionX, just want to get the biggest bang for the buck, if you know what I mean.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
i was maybe thinking off putting wheelens instead of my d2 hood.
50 inch avision x led for the roof and a amber for the bumper or i went kinda even though about getting quality HID's but i like the look of the old school rally lights but dont know how that will look with my LEDS

hey rob 5-15cm tmr... ya goin driftin or what!?!? :ROFLJest: