VisionX Light Cannon SALE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Seriously, they need to hurry up and offer this from factory, covers are near worthless with that glowing ring.

The problem is: this is an isolated issue. It affects us Raptor guys but for the thousands of cannons that are sold this is probably making up for less than a percent of any issues people are having. I have told the guys over there and they said they would bring it up in their meetings but I feel like if the lights aren't on the hood it really doesn't bug most people, if that makes sense. So for now the masking trick is the best option

D

Deleted member 12951

The problem is: this is an isolated issue. It affects us Raptor guys but for the thousands of cannons that are sold this is probably making up for less than a percent of any issues people are having. I have told the guys over there and they said they would bring it up in their meetings but I feel like if the lights aren't on the hood it really doesn't bug most people, if that makes sense. So for now the masking trick is the best option

I was not aware that mainly only raptor guys put them on the hood. With that small percentage, yeah I doubt anything will happen anytime soon. Thanks for saying something though!

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to say "Thank You" to all of our customers on here who have chosen to spend a few bucks more to support us over Amazon. Your support means a lot and pays to keep us open and giving you the service you guys deserve, day in and day out.

So thank you!!!!