Vision X Curved LED Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has this been posted from SEMA?

img_20131105_154333660.jpg

Come on Vision X sell sell sell.

OP
OP
RLTW

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same Same, only pics I've seen of a curved bar were the ones that JB posted of his 50". More than ready for some comparisons.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're not the only one waiting on these guys to come out with it. I'm not sure what they're waiting for either. Maybe till everyone gets their tax returns in April? Seems like a damn good idea to blow your tax return on.

OP
OP
RLTW

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're not the only one waiting on these guys to come out with it. I'm not sure what they're waiting for either. Maybe till everyone gets their tax returns in April? Seems like a damn good idea to blow your tax return on.

That's my thought, but if they wait too long plenty of people will blow their money on another brands bar, I know if they don't hit the market soon I'm buying elsewhere.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's still a waiting game. Yes, they will have something around 54"... but pricing is still up in the air and VX is trying to figure out how to stay in the game price wise