Very unhappy Porsche Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i wonder how they put that fire out on a ship in the middle of the ocean?
Probably let it burn, if the crew couldn't put it out, I bet it's left to float and sink. Become a ghost ship if it's lucky. Could just imagine the pollutants from all of the plastic and rubber in those cars.

roush_14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see those ships in the summer when i m on the water coming up the bay to Quonsett point, they are Big ships. If it does sink that would be a mess. looks like everybody on board got off safe thankfully.

Last edited:

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably let it burn, if the crew couldn't put it out, I bet it's left to float and sink. Become a ghost ship if it's lucky. Could just imagine the pollutants from all of the plastic and rubber in those cars.

Are you kidding me? Those German treehuggers have beat those companies into submission! Those cars are no longer made with *blah* PLASTICS! They are strictly up-cycled materials like nursing home bathroom trash recycled for the softest of headrest cloth. The door panels are firmly pressed solid waste from Ohio, home of the best Chili in the world. But not least engine oil is now cleansed natural oil from @Oldfart 's goat sessions when they can no longer be kept alive in good faith.