Upfitter wires under dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone find the upfitter wires under the dash??? Owners manual says to the right of the glove box, but I can't find them. Any help would be appreciated.

TKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See attached pic. The wires in the forefront are from fogs.

If you are looking for them in the interior, I haven't searched for those yet.

Attachments

• IMG_0611.jpg
    IMG_0611.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

Kenny008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By the passenger's feet, on he right, remove the fuse box cover. On the bottom, a little below the plastic molding, you'll see 6 terminated wires in a bundle. Those are the upfitter wires. The other end of he wires are under the hood.

Seartrip

Reaction score
Shooter10x,

The wires are in the right footwell. You pull the panel access back like a door (swings out from the carpet side). In my truck (finally arrived!) they were in the far lower right of the area behind the panel door, wrapped to the large bundle of wires. Depending how they are wrapped they may be hard to see, and in my case they were a real b*t h to fish out since there's not much room for your hands in there, and you don't want to be randomly yanking on stuff. And the wires aren't long. Best advice I can give you is to use a flashlight and try to match up the wire colors with the manual supplement so you're positive the wires you're trying to pull from the wire bundle are the right ones. The wires will also have their ends capped in insulating black plastic.

Hope that helps.

NO LIMIT

Reaction score
I pulled off the Fuse panel, Kicker panel and Door Sill as well and they are a lot easier to see and work on as it is totaly open then...all comes apart and goes back together very easily, just all pull tabs.

OP
OP
Shooter10x

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. Thanks. I had the fuse door off and was on my side with a flashlight earlier and couldn't find them. I'll have to take it all apart tomorrow night. They were easy to find in my F350, these are definitely tucked away. I was also following the Raptor supplement that said they were to the right of the glove box above the kick panel.

consolidated

Reaction score
The trim piece is removed by a solid pull to the rear, be careful because the plastic will bend and leave a white stretch mark. It's also clipped into the threshold at the floor/threshold piece. It looks like it won't release around the glove box door but it will. Here's what your looking for in post #30. Good thread regarding upfitter wiring.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f265/upfitter-switches-request-help-52168/index3.html