Upcoming Runs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do any of you know of any winter events in the making (Other than Snoball; which looks like a bigger crap shoot than usual to get into if you can't attend Havoc)? Just trying to plan in advance. I'll have between late November to the beginning of April next yr open so penciling in all the must do awesome things, which of course includes some sweet runs, outtings, etc. Getting antsy stuck at work and suffering from separation anxiety from my truck... it helps to have some of these to look forward to. Oh and I travel so location is pretty much irrelevant.

Last edited:

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We're still finalizing dates for a couple of our runs but we'll do at least a couple runs within your date range. Will be in the desert southwest.

Last edited:

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Do any of you know of any winter events in the making (Other than Snoball; which looks like a bigger crap shoot than usual to get into if you can't attend Havoc)? Just trying to plan in advance. I'll have between late November to the beginning of April next yr open so penciling in all the must do awesome things, which of course includes some sweet runs, outtings, etc. Getting antsy stuck at work and suffering from separation anxiety from my truck... it helps to have some of these to look forward to. Oh and I travel so location is pretty much irrelevant.

Tugboat, what about a Baja trip? Maybe a brand new Texas location?

OP
OP
Dan06

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We're still finalizing dates for a couple of our runs but we'll do at least a couple runs within your date range. Will be in the desert southwest.

Done and Done! Last one I did with you was awesome.

Tugboat, what about a Baja trip? Maybe a brand new Texas location?

Of course, count me in! I'm dying to get down to Baja and all of your TX events are badass.

ROC will have something up its sleeve for March out here in Nevada if you are interested. Details to come in the next few months.

Yeah I'd definitely be down for something in Nevada. Good possibility I'll already be in the state. Last time I was off the most time spent in one place was in Vegas.

I can't get the smile off my face right now :happy107:. Thanks for the updates everyone.

Last edited:

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Done and Done! Last one I did with you was awesome.

Of course, count me in! I'm dying to get down to Baja and all of your TX events are badass.

Yeah I'd definitely be down for something in Nevada. Good possibility I'll already be in the state. Last time I was off the most time spent in one place was in Vegas.

I can't get the smile off my face right now :happy107:. Thanks for the updates everyone.

If anyone is interested in going to Baja, let me know.......I have 30+ years of racing/prerunning down there, on both bikes and buggies.

I'm down there 6-8 times a year, with a little planning, I'm able to go most anytime including weekdays.

OP
OP
Dan06

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok y'all made some plans, looking to make a few more and coming down to the wire to pencil these things in. Between Dec 15 and Snoball does anyone know of any Raptor events? Camping outings, the Toy Run again, anything worth noting? Nothing's been posted yet. I've still got plenty of time to figure out my schedule for stuff after Snoball.

Last edited: