Uh oh! Another tt-v8 article

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's with all the ******* alerts around here. Has FRF become a safe space?

Gotta run, My alert-alert is sounding,

Last edited:

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not happening.... If there was a V-8TT Ford would have put it in their $500,000 supercar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The GT has a V6 to meet the regs of the endurance racing class its raced in. LM GTE class has a max displacement of 4L for a turbo engine.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The GT has a V6 to meet the regs of the endurance racing class its raced in. LM GTE class has a max displacement of 4L for a turbo engine.

So your saying Ford developed a $500,000 super car just for Le Mans??? I doubt it. If the V-8TT WAS A REALITY it would be in the GT...period end of story... CAFE rules are going to prohibit car companies from manufacturing these gas guzzlers. The current Ecoboost HO makes more power and TQ then the old 6.2. The only reason this keeps coming up is because some are butt hurt about the sound...

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not happening.... If there was a V-8TT Ford would have put it in their $500,000 supercar...

lol no. The reason the GT has the engine it has is due to race regulations. The sole purpose of building the car again was to race.

quit talkin out of yer arse.

:specialed:

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

So your saying Ford developed a $500,000 super car just for Le Mans???

that's exactly what they did..... Clearly you know **** all about the GT, and it's racing heritage.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Listen ass hat it's all about ford technology and making the almighty dollar...

"You’ve Never Seen Anything Like This Before.
Innovation. That’s what the Ford GT is all about. From its aerodynamically optimized shape to its multifunctional buttresses to its extraordinarily powerful 3.5L EcoBoost[emoji768] V6 engine, everything about the Ford GT is designed to deliver pure performance."

"Performance and Technology.
This Ford GT is the ultimate expression of form following function. Its teardrop-shape body is the result of extensive work in the wind tunnel. Its carbon-fiber body and its 647 horsepower 3.5L EcoBoost[emoji768] V6 engine are the ultimate expressions of technological innovation. "

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So your saying Ford developed a $500,000 super car just for Le Mans??? I doubt it. If the V-8TT WAS A REALITY it would be in the GT...period end of story... CAFE rules are going to prohibit car companies from manufacturing these gas guzzlers. The current Ecoboost HO makes more power and TQ then the old 6.2. The only reason this keeps coming up is because some are butt hurt about the sound...

What? lol manufacturers have been producing super cars for the sole purpose of fitting certain racing classes since forever. You just need to look at history for evidence. lol nonsense post.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What? lol manufacturers have been producing super cars for the sole purpose of fitting certain racing classes since forever. You just need to look at history for evidence. lol nonsense post.

Ford designed this GT to go after Ferrari. The V6 is perfect for Ford and the customers. Superior HP and less weight. You are correct your post is nonsense...LOL

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford designed this GT to go after Ferrari. The V6 is perfect for Ford and the customers. Superior HP and less weight. You are correct your post is nonsense...LOL

You just questioned rather ford would create a 500k supercar just to fit a specific race class, that's what they did, auto manufacturers have been doing it as long as sanctioned race classes have existed. You're an idiot.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You just questioned rather ford would create a 500k supercar just to fit a specific race class, that's what they did, auto manufacturers have been doing it as long as sanctioned race classes have existed. You're an idiot.

And your an ass hat!!! You must be a liberal too!!!