Turn Signal LED Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott Bruneau

Reaction score
To all those more knowledgeable (a vast majority of you...) I need help.....

I am getting a chase rack for my 18 SCREW, 802A, BLK, beauty named Bad Bird....

In addition to setting up a couple rear facing LED light bars, I would like to also install a couple of LED light bars that are tied in to brake lights and turn signals....are there some red LED light bars out there that would do this (would love sequential)....Mind you I am an idiot when it comes to electrical (hence a mechanical engineering background)....so use simple words and colorful pictures for me....

Thank you all

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your not familiar with the electrical circuits and don’t know how to isolate the aftermarket lights from the OEM, I would suggest finding a pro. Otherwise just use a bucket of scotch locks and some crappy butt connectors like I’ve seen others do, misery loves company.

TDBrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea... was gonna have a pro install, but am looking for the lights in advance

Scott, I do not have them on my truck, but have researched a bit. Looks like Putco Blades or Work Blades might work for you. Also, the Baja Designs RTL (rear tail light) might be a good option. Hope that helps.

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scott, I do not have them on my truck, but have researched a bit. Looks like Putco Blades or Work Blades might work for you. Also, the Baja Designs RTL (rear tail light) might be a good option. Hope that helps.
Putco blade is an awesome rear light, it is designed to be used under the tailgate, but could be adapted to a chase rack. BD RTL is an awesome light, but I don’t think it incorporates a backup light function. I guess the determining factor is what functions do you want to incorporate and how wide of space do you have to work with on the chase rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score