Tuff Jug gas cans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
puddle hunter

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By the way, is this the first time you've stored gas? If so, consider...
I'm well aware of what to expect for storing gas, I keep a couple gallons around for my yard equipment.

(I carry E85 instead which travels sooooo much better, but I realize that's not an option for ya )
Even if I could use E85... there aren't any stations around here that sell it. :flipthebird:

It is, but there is no where else I would rather live, and I have traveled the US, so I know!

Especially where BigJ, Puddle Hunter, and I live, NorCal!
I went ahead and fixed that for ya, VG.:waytogo:
But seriously, not many places in this wonderful country where you're 2 hours from, the ocean, the mountains, or the desert!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...But seriously, not many places in this wonderful country where you're 2 hours from, the ocean, the mountains, or the desert!
Aint that the truth. Every time I pay my mortgage or property taxes I end up having to remind myself how good we have it. You really do get what you pay for, I guess.

Hey by the way... did you hear we're broke again if we can't find $3billion before March? Hooray for state politics! :flipthebird:

OP
OP
puddle hunter

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey by the way... did you hear we're broke again if we can't find $3billion before March? Hooray for state politics! :flipthebird:
Yup... ain't it grand?!!:Jedi:

I'm just ecstatic (sarcasm) over the occupy group in Oakland breaking into city hall and burning the American Flag... :flipthebird:

Occupy Oakland:biggun::lazer:

Fozzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out these jugs, they fit under a backflip and have a mounting bracket. I have seen people build racks that hold several of these and they have blue ones for water. Not the best to fill your lawnmower, but good for a raptor run with a bed cover.
Kolpin Fuel Pack | ATV | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

OP
OP
puddle hunter

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out these jugs, they fit under a backflip and have a mounting bracket. I have seen people build racks that hold several of these and they have blue ones for water. Not the best to fill your lawnmower, but good for a raptor run with a bed cover.
Kolpin Fuel Pack | ATV | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

those are cool.. but... HOLY HELL!! $80!!??

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey J, i'm sure the white funnel is the stock one that unlocks the fuel neck on the truck right? And where is it located? I was under the assumption it was in the stock jack stuff but I don't remember seeing it and was kinda thinking if i ever needed to carry extra fuel I need to get it into the tank. Don't need an AWWWW shit moment when I can't find the damn funnel... assuming it was provided from the factory.

Thanks

2.jpg

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey IS,

Yep that's the one that came with the truck, and yep it *should* have been clipped to your jack cover under the seat (see that crappy clip on its side?) If it wasn't there, it fell off somewhere along the line, most likely at the dealer before you picked it up.

Yeah you're gonna need it if you plan to fill up 'out there' and your can doesn't happen to have a neck that fits.

Last edited:

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and fixed that for ya, VG.:waytogo:
But seriously, not many places in this wonderful country where you're 2 hours from, the ocean, the mountains, or the desert![/QUOTE]

Well, it averages out for me. 5 min to the desert (right behind the house) 10 min to pine trees (across the freeway) 4 hours to the ocean. Oh yeah, no income tax.....