TRR14: Raptor Custom Embroidery Pre-Order Form

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
No, the normal raptor rubberized one, not sure to take a chance. The part number I had was $146 at tasca. What part are you doing for that higher price?

So, what type/kind of padding and how thick??

Sent using Tapatalk

I found some foam at walmart that is about 1/8" thick that should work pretty good! If you want, send me the link on the cheaper ones

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Alright! Got it! I'll get you a total when you are ready

The other one was this one. It looks like the leather padded one with gray stitching. Would have to dye to stitch red to match and not sure if it's worth the risk? It's only $10 difference and figured if it didn't work, just remove it all and put the Walmart padding and your leather over it. Thoughts?

Ford Parts - TascaParts.com

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
The other one was this one. It looks like the leather padded one with gray stitching. Would have to dye to stitch red to match and not sure if it's worth the risk? It's only $10 difference and figured if it didn't work, just remove it all and put the Walmart padding and your leather over it. Thoughts?

Ford Parts - TascaParts.com

It would be very difficult to dye the stitching. In not sure it would work either. I would like to see one of the OEM leather ones to mess with! Let me know bud!