Treypal's Raptor Build and Prep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I keep mine in the cooler, where do you keep your's?

Have you seen these?

No, but those would fix what I already foresee as being a problem.

My Jack is under the rear seat... I have a craftsman 2 ton, but dont feel like dropping the $300 for the Stewart's raceworks slider/mount...

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Goes from the back stock skidplate to the tranny crossmember. I did some damage to my truck last year in this area.

sodrty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
careful with the jack inside the cab, if you happen to roll, that jack is gonna come out from under the seat and look for you..
a good alternative to the raceworks jack mt. is Dirt-techs, nice mount at about half the cost....

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
No, but those would fix what I already foresee as being a problem.

My Jack is under the rear seat... I have a craftsman 2 ton, but dont feel like dropping the $300 for the Stewart's raceworks slider/mount...
The 2 ton is $390
Last week Jonny at Richer Racing had these at laser cutting. They should be done by now. I believe they are in the $225-250 range
Richerracing.jpg
Home

a good alternative to the raceworks jack mt. is Dirt-techs, nice mount at about half the cost....
Actually a 1/3rd of the cost....I had no idea they were so cheap.
Dirt-Tech's Jack Mounts

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
careful with the jack inside the cab, if you happen to roll, that jack is gonna come out from under the seat and look for you..

I have the stock jack under the seat, not a big one. Yeah that could hurt...