Transfer case select issue, dropps into 4 low on its own!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All those AWD Subarus and Volvos and they don't know how to drive in the rain either. God forbid it actually snows in the city.

There are actually reasons why it is so hard to drive in the snow around here compared to most cities but i won't bore everyone.

Another fact is people can't drive to save their lives in general :ROFLJest:

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Another fact is people can't drive to save their lives in general :ROFLJest:

You are correct 100%!

You should ride a motorcycle here in the DFW area. Its not a video game its real and you are the prize. EVERY TIME I ride to work at least ONE ******* will do some stupid shit and not see me or intentionally try and take my space or cut me off.

I have installed one yellow head light in the left head light on my two light OEM headlights set ups on my bikes since 2005 and this cuts down on the invisible factor by a bunch. Almost never get the dreaded left turn in front of me. I have also used yellow driving light bulbs in all my trucks and now even in my wife's 2015 Ford Explorer. Looks great and people see the yellow and pause.

BDRAG

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I find 2 High and no traction control quite fun around here! This truck handles the slides so well its hard to believe you are sliding a big ass raptor around!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DehydratedSurfer

Latest posts