Trail Rash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AkamiNW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took delivery of my Gen3 in May. Been off-roading a few times already, but still trying to keep it spotless all summer despite that. I finally gave in and abused the shit out of it last week and it was well worth it.

Covered in trail rash now but everything can be polished out. I guess I had an "ah-hah" moment that these things are meant to be put to use and don't belong in a glass case on the shelf. I still keep the interior like new though :p

Anyone else that takes theirs off-road face a similar dilemma?

These trucks are incredible and I look forward to many future adventures with the fam.

IMG_4066.jpg

Screenshot 2023-09-27 092332.png

Last edited:

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, the Gen 3 stays safely tucked in the garage, but flog on my Gen 2 when ever I can. I’m afraid of major rubbing at full trial stuff with 37’s on the Gen 3. No rubbing at the mall though.

Attachments

• IMG_0305.jpeg
    IMG_0305.jpeg
    211.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 20230923_141450_resized.jpeg
    20230923_141450_resized.jpeg
    321.2 KB · Views: 32

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took mine out in the pine barrens a couple weeks ago with a buddy and got some nice Tennessee pinstriping, it all polished out though. Friend of mine was in the passenger seat and kept asking me how I can bear putting an 80k truck thru those tight trails, and my reply was "its just paint". While I love it looking nice, whats the point of having the **** and balls of a bull moose if you can't swing em around from time to time

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I took delivery of my Gen3 in May. Been off-roading a few times already, but still trying to keep it spotless all summer despite that. I finally gave in and abused the shit out of it last week and it was well worth it.

Covered in trail rash now but everything can be polished out. I guess I had an "ah-hah" moment that these things are meant to be put to use and don't belong in a glass case on the shelf. I still keep the interior like new though :p

Anyone else that takes theirs off-road face a similar dilemma?

These trucks are incredible and I look forward to many future adventures with the fam.

View attachment 425522

View attachment 425523

Where did you go?

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, the Gen 3 stays safely tucked in the garage, but flog on my Gen 2 when ever I can. I’m afraid of major rubbing at full trial stuff with 37’s on the Gen 3. No rubbing at the mall though.
this man boujee!!! Guy took Aladdin's carpet for this trucks to park on lol