Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thump4863

Reaction score
So I tracked my VIN through the ETIS system. How are you getting shipping information from that? They have populated the build date in there.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Call your dealer or Ford Performance.

They will let you know if its on the train, where the train is, and ETA to dealer.

Mine took 3 weeks from build to dealer.

chuckulls

Reaction score

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had a short chat with Ford Service via FB, they couldn't give me any info without a VIN. Order/Dealer number were useless, at least with the person I was chatting with.

garrettkite

Reaction score
Had a short chat with Ford Service via FB, they couldn't give me any info without a VIN. Order/Dealer number were useless, at least with the person I was chatting with.
Same for me. They told me without a VIN that the status on their end will always be "order processing" and that I need to go direct to the dealer for more information.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Same for me. They told me without a VIN that the status on their end will always be "order processing" and that I need to go direct to the dealer for more information.

Your order is in the system (order processing) but until its your dealers turn to officially submit that allocation there will be no VIN. Depending on where your dealer is at in its allocation queue this could take a day or 6 months.

Once the order is "plucked" youll have VIN in a few days and then a build date and so on. Until you have a VIN there is nothing to track.

Your dealer should have an ballpark estimate of when their allocation/your order should be submitted though.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The All Too Often Waiting Game

Hello Raptor Family,

My Raptor experience began in 2010 with a Blue Flame SCAB, that I really liked. I was eager to see what the 6.2 was all about, so went to a Blue Flame SCAB in 2013. I dressed both of the previous ones up with Borla Exhausts, headers, K&N CAI, the whole bit. I sold my 2013 and then missed the Raptor Life. I just bought a 2017 Avalanche Gray SCREW and love it, I was fortunate enough to buy one from my dealer that someone changed their mind on.

My dilemma is I was on the list for a 2018 Lightning Blue SCREW and it has a couple of bells and whistles this doesn't have. So, I am going ahead with the 2018 and I will sell the 2017 when it arrives. My question is now that I have my DORA, with an order number, partial VIN and Dealer Code, can anyone give me some help in knowing when I will have two mortgages to deal with until the 2017 sells? Lol.

I am looking for help in tracking the progress, or lack thereof with the 2018. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

thump4863

Reaction score
Hello Raptor Family,

My Raptor experience began in 2010 with a Blue Flame SCAB, that I really liked. I was eager to see what the 6.2 was all about, so went to a Blue Flame SCAB in 2013. I dressed both of the previous ones up with Borla Exhausts, headers, K&N CAI, the whole bit. I sold my 2013 and then missed the Raptor Life. I just bought a 2017 Avalanche Gray SCREW and love it, I was fortunate enough to buy one from my dealer that someone changed their mind on.

My dilemma is I was on the list for a 2018 Lightning Blue SCREW and it has a couple of bells and whistles this doesn't have. So, I am going ahead with the 2018 and I will sell the 2017 when it arrives. My question is now that I have my DORA, with an order number, partial VIN and Dealer Code, can anyone give me some help in knowing when I will have two mortgages to deal with until the 2017 sells? Lol.

I am looking for help in tracking the progress, or lack thereof with the 2018. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

If you already have a VIN start a chat with Ford Performance. They can give you a ETA on the build date. If you don't have the full VIN then you can give them the dealer code and order number and get the same information. I would say since you already have a VIN you could be looking at 6-8 weeks.