Toyo Open Country M/T 35" feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MB RAP

MB RAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the rotation plan for the Toyo M/T's? 5K miles just like the BFGs?

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought a set, 5 of these best deal of all the M/T tires with 10 Ply E rated on the market. So happy with price and they have very deep lugs and aggressive side wall.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Had these on my Titan for a while. Great tires and worth the price. As others said, there was road noise but it was minimal. They do tend to get a little louder as they get older but still, not bad at all. And they're quieter than my current Trail Grapplers. When I do rims/tires on the Raptor, it will be Toyos again.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Justvettin,

Where did you order from. Thinking of getting these too.

I'm in Canada and my deal probably wont help unless you happen to be in my area. Like I say tho they were the best price out of all the M/T's when I was shopping around, I'm sure you could find a similar deal in your area. PM me if you want to know the price.

Mdrnizd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had these on my Titan for a while. Great tires and worth the price. As others said, there was road noise but it was minimal. They do tend to get a little louder as they get older but still, not bad at all. And they're quieter than my current Trail Grapplers. When I do rims/tires on the Raptor, it will be Toyos again.

So you have the Nitto Trail Grapplers and you feel like they are louder than the Toyo's? Is it just a little or a lot of difference in noise between these two? Thanks!