Toms 22 Stereo build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wraith SRT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me? If so, it's awesome with no issues and louder than I'll ever crank up. Not sure I ever updated what I installed for subs, but went in and modified the sub mounting plate to accommodate (2) 12TW's, and sealed the box - ported was just too much bass...if not me, carry on...

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Me? If so, it's awesome with no issues and louder than I'll ever crank up. Not sure I ever updated what I installed for subs, but went in and modified the sub mounting plate to accommodate (2) 12TW's, and sealed the box - ported was just too much bass...if not me, carry on...
Got any pics of sub setup?

weakssauce

Reaction score
Awesome build!! Im currently piecing mine together and decided to go with the PAC AP4-FD31 instead of the navtv because it seems to do the same thing for less. Do you know of any differences between the two?

samym

Reaction score
Привет, Том! Фантастическая работа!!! Ваш усилитель был в штатной системе? На форуме написано, что без штатного усилителя система Sync работать корректно не будет.

OP
OP
T

TurboTommy

Reaction score
Привет, Том! Фантастическая работа!!! Ваш усилитель был в штатной системе? На форуме написано, что без штатного усилителя система Sync работать корректно не будет.
Самым, спасибо. Я удалил заводской усилитель и использую JL audio VXI 800 с DSP. Он заменяет заводской усилитель. Не стесняйтесь задавать больше вопросов.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter