TMX Raptors are now on Toyo 37s **Pics**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No problem. The 37s definitely are functional...they also look amazing. :waytogo:

Let us know if you have any other questions.

They do look amazing, but was wondering in what way are they more functional then the 35"s?
I would imaging the larger tire would absorb the bumps better and give more protection for the rim, a little higher stance for obstacles. Any thing else?

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They do look amazing, but was wondering in what way are they more functional then the 35"s?
I would imaging the larger tire would absorb the bumps better and give more protection for the rim, a little higher stance for obstacles. Any thing else?

They give them more cushioning from our ribbing ?

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Pretty much got them all, and to add to it, but absorbing bumps better allows for the tread to stay in contact with the road, so at high speeds it gives you more control.

What's the gas mileage you guys getting with your two new setups? Not average gas mileage the speedo shoots ya if possible

The computer is saying 11.7 but with alittle help from excel....

Attachments

• miles.jpg
    miles.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 107