tires and speed ratings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd just like to say, I've seen too many threads on this and the other forum where people buy tires rated at 99,93, and even 87 mph for this truck, and then they drive it like it's on the stock tires, that is far more unsafe than trying to find tires rated for higher speeds, I'd recommend everyone with non-stock tires go out to your truck and find your speed rating and think about what you're doing before criticizing me

Last edited:

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd just like to say, I've seen too many threads on this and the other forum where people buy tires rated at 99,93, and even 87 mph for this truck, and then they drive it like it's on the stock tires, that is far more unsafe than trying to find tires rated for higher speeds, I'd recommend everyone with non-stock tires go out to your truck and find your speed rating and think about what you're doing before criticizing me
You bought tires rated for 87-MPH?!?! Are you crazy?!?!