This truck can toast 35's...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

DrumReaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
***** Holy shit I just spit out my coffee. Some noob bitch ass telling an OG he has no Cred here. HAHAHHAHAA

Noob bitch ass... hmm.

Let's see... I own a Gen2, posted in a Gen2 in a Gen2 forum, about the performance of a Gen2... and then a lurker comes along.

Yeah... makes sense don't it?

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Noob bitch ass... hmm.

Let's see... I own a Gen2, posted in a Gen2 in a Gen2 forum, about the performance of a Gen2... and then a lurker comes along.

Yeah... makes sense don't it?

**** you've been a member here for 3 months. You don't matter.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

still didn't hear the 3rd gear peel but at least we have something

This. Sorry, but spinning all the way through 3rd? HA. :ROFLJest:

OP
OP
D

DrumReaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol... another hater.

Question?... how many Gen2 owners do you think have joined this site in the last 3 months?

But since you guys only exist behind a keyboard and you're feeling your internet testosterone, I'll let you keep spilling stupidity all over yourselves.

Carry on now...

Last edited:

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol... another hater.

Question?... how many Geb2 owners do you think have joined this site in the last 3 months?

But since you guys only exist behind a keyboard and you're feeling your internet testosterone, I'll let you keep spilling stupidity all over yourselves.

Carry on now...

I don't give a shit how many Gen 2 owners have joined in the last 3 months. Don't go around bashing OG members of this forum, saying he's got no cred here. This is Ford Raptor Forum, not Gen 2 only forum. He's got a million times more cred here than you will ever dream of having.

If you want a gen 2 specific forum, here you go. GEN 2 FORD RAPTOR FORUM