This is why we sell rigid lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kinda like the Ford Raptor. You can order one, but they say it's on "back-order".

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well...Just took my second one in less than a year off for moisture in the lens. Maybe not so tough after all. Don't get me wrong, I love these lights, but I lost a entire side of duallys in the desert near Primm last April due to the lag bolts included in the box coming loose. When I got home I bolted those things in tight! Tonight I took the latest one off and noticed the front screws were loose and hopefully that is the problem. Let you know.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Song in the second video is by a dude I used to hang with in college, Derek Vincent Smith aka Pretty Lights. I sat in with his old band a time or two in Ft. Collins, CO.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Well...Just took my second one in less than a year off for moisture in the lens. Maybe not so tough after all. Don't get me wrong, I love these lights, but I lost a entire side of duallys in the desert near Primm last April due to the lag bolts included in the box coming loose. When I got home I bolted those things in tight! Tonight I took the latest one off and noticed the front screws were loose and hopefully that is the problem. Let you know.

let us know if we can help you with anything, we are right around the corner from rigid, The moisture is not common but happens, they will fix it with NO ISSUES

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the offer! I need to call Taylor as my moisture problem is back. I may buy a spare spot while they repair this one. She looks kinda bad with the one missing like I had repaired before.
Thanks again!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the offer! I need to call Taylor as my moisture problem is back. I may buy a spare spot while they repair this one. She looks kinda bad with the one missing like I had repaired before.
Thanks again!

Or you could take them both off temporarily. Just a thought to save you some money.