Therapy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With the 11 turns how close to top perch does it sit? Looks good now that you have the UCA's and tie rods!

I'm running 12 threads on the driverside and 11 threads on the pass side. I feel like it is better than top perch as far as ride but kind of choppy. Now once I get the the other raptor which looked to be around 6-7 thread range I will let you know the difference first hand.

I also thing this is some of the reason why the rear still feels like it is bottoming out. The front is shifting weight to the rear early and with the stock springs it isn't helping things.

After the other truck is drove at the lower setting I may back down my truck a couple threads but really like the higher front end. As the rear is probably going to get some HD leafs with a +3.

And Pat I'm going to remeasure the front as I was wanting the springs to settle in first before measuring. Stock shocks on top perch with boatecs is 29.75" both sides to the bottom of the fenders on the outside edge. Now that was with gas tank half full. Also the rear stock shocks and leafs measured out 27" to stock flares on drivers side and 27.5" on pass side. I was surprised of the 1/2" of difference and I think the 3.0s have more than that.

Sorry for jacking your thread....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had to stop for an alignment this morning. Going straight it I was getting a lot of chirps out of the front tires...Forgot about the alignment thing...LOL. I was expecting to get up and drive to work in my truck and bounce off a few curbs on the way. Damn truck was chirping and squeeling from the tires like nothing i've ever heard.