Then there's the other $1000.00

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As many fellow Raptorians have stated before me...

"Buying The SVT Raptor...hell...that's just the down payment for the mods/accessories"
~Unknown Raptorian

Look forward to the build.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well if it is a work truck than the mods should be tax deductible along with the raptor itself. Yes I track the everything for the truck separately. I use a credit card solely for the truck. But then I lease mine back to my business to get the write off.

Yes one is amazed how much we spend on the trucks and our cars in general, not including the mods. Sheeeet. I just look at my expenses!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well if it is a work truck than the mods should be tax deductible along with the raptor itself. Yes I track the everything for the truck separately. I use a credit card solely for the truck. But then I lease mine back to my business to get the write off.

Yes one is amazed how much we spend on the trucks and our cars in general, not including the mods. Sheeeet. I just look at my expenses!

Well hell...... my own math was somewhat flawed. I didn't add the canopy or the handicap control... plus $1650.

Make that the $2600. mod you don't see...:laughing1::laughing1::laughing1:

And yes, it is a "business expense" and depreciation write off.:hail::hail: