The SEMA Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paj1978

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my rear...

I did not have any separation on my tailgate or bedsides, this might be because I had a ratchet strap across the back holding my tool box in??

But I did get this?

I hit the rear on something hard enough to make the right side higher then the left..

the bar itself is fine and there is no damage I can see, so I am thankful that I had this bad ass bar protecting my ****..

Attachments

• IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 65

quicksinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352147436.373618.jpg

That was on the lil rock crawl at the beginning of the run. Coulda used a front camera!!!

quicksinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must be a Toyota thing cuz we also had that (loves the smell of his own farts)Prius driver get all agro at us back in Baker

Lol I think I pissed him off.... Maybe intentionally but it was well worth it to see him get all fired up for nothing. I think it pissed him off more that he couldn't get me to entertain him.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This run just beat us all up didn't it...? Lol, gotta keep tellin yourself the trucks aren't broken, their broken in! :waytogo:

I was chatting with Corey last week and used the "B" word. He said something to the effect of "Oh no, we don't use that word. We say it's 'worn in' when referring to the Raptor." :lol2:

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I so far have zero damage.... No donkey kick dent or spread bedsides, which is surprising since I don't even have bumpstops. Only thing I can figure that saved me was every big hit I took I was on throttle and not on the brake. The only real damage I have is cut tires from sliding almost every corner!

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only damage to report here is a bumped skid plate
(could have been avoided if I were on Mid/Top Perch...haha...
Just whip out the mallet and it should straighten out fine)
and the same issue quicksinner shows in his post... NO biggie.

Was quite surprised as Steele16...because I also have stock
rear and front suspension. Hopefully RPG Stage II soon:mexsmoke:

Again it was great times all around!!!
Can't wait to get the Raptor out in the Sandbox to play
with the other Raptors...hahaha

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Write up on the run?

I have been waiting for someone to do a write up on the run. I am kind of kicking myself for not going, ended up lacerating my hand on honey do.

Anyway, what time did you get on the road and why were you still running at dark? wtf I thought the plan was to meet at 10 am, should have finished by dinner time at the latest.