The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the best way to look up a window sticker? I am using this:

http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1R65DFC75968

Nothing comes up yet. Est build date of 6/8

well some pages back somebody posted this link:
How to Track Ford Factory Car Orders

Right now I have a build date of June 11 according my super secret sources :Big Laugh: and no sticker comes up yet. Based on what I have read here the sticker might be available about a week before the build. Although I know that, I am still obsessed with checking the vin multiple times a day lol. I just can't stop...

ryanbrew

Reaction score

Right now I have a build date of June 11 according my super secret sources :Big Laugh: and no sticker comes up yet. Based on what I have read here the sticker might be available about a week before the build. Although I know that, I am still obsessed with checking the vin multiple times a day lol. I just can't stop...

I check morning noon and night... I even had a nightmare last night that the dealer sold it before I could get there!

tx

Lobzila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called today and cancelled the SCAB I had on order at Redlands Ford. Not sure where I was in line there but it was still unscheduled as of last Friday. Robyn was really nice about it inquired about the other car we bought from her. It was ordered back on Dec 5th. Who ever on this board who is still waiting on them and ordered after me, you just got bumped up one spot.
Send me a PM for my mailing adress for you to send beer to me. Or just send donation of beer to Blood for all the work he does on this site prevent us former "Waiters" from going on a tri state killing spree.

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood, I've got one for you to check...

My dealer just told me that production is scheduled for the week of June 10th.

ETA is the 30th.

Vin 1FTFW1R66DFC86154.
PRIORITY 1
Order #1234
Ordered May 16

Thanks!

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the best way to look up a window sticker? I am using this:

http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=your VIN

Nothing comes up yet. Est build date of 6/8

Your window sticker will not show up until Saturday or Sunday. Remember "6 - 7 days" before your build date. It wont be there any sooner no matter how many times a day you check.

Yours should be up Tuesday or Wednesday.

Both places are good to look for your window stickers.