The 2024 37" Package Ripoff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Being that the Ranger and Bronco are very new, I imagine the supply chain's teaming agreement, requirement contract, whatever was well in place with the suppliers by the time the F150 call was made. The new F150 Raptor refresh was probably a restart of some of the contracts and someone decided to save some $$$ on the steering wheels. I might not have it exactly right but I guarantee someone did a trade study on getting rid of that red marker and they saw a huge savings from the change. Im in a different industry but we do trade studies like that all the time. I suspect warranty claims but maybe I'm wrong.

Come refresh time on the Braptor, I bet that red marker is gone.
I agree that warranty was a major driver here. But I disagree on the braptor.
braptor & bronco is the vehicle ford wants to have, the F150 is the vehicle they need to have and want to hate. But they can’t, because that’s where Ford makes its money.

Just look at the available accessories from Ford - 2-3 pages for the F150 Rap, 20-30 pages for the bronco.

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What wheels are you talking about? On the configurator I only see 35” non-BL wheels, the 37” BL wheels, and the R BL wheels.
OH that’s a miss on my part. Had no idea you couldn’t option a 35 with the beadlock wheels - what a bummer. Still, someone will take them off for methods sooner or later anyways :happy175:

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should probably just order an R at this point. If I am going to pose, it should be top level.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Obviously it’s not a big deal. But why did they take the red stipe away lol.

i think its a really big deal.. once again poop on raptor heritage...

id like to see some official PR reasoning for this as every single raptor until 2024 had a centering stripe..

can someone post a pic of the 24 wheel??

Last edited: