The 2024 37" Package Ripoff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what it’s worth, even in the 21-23 Raptors the “Blue Seat Package” did add some blue and alcantra to the rear seats, but didn’t actually change the bolstering or foam. Only the front 2 seats were truly different.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
As you can see, the rear seats are nearly identical to the 35's. So, for the $11,400 premium you get 37" tires, different wheels, ONLY 2 Recaro front seats and different shocks (may be slightly better, may not be noticeable) and that is it. If you are like me and want different wheels and maybe tires, it becomes less appealing. I now see why Ford made the 35' wheels so hideous, to lure people to pay a hidden ADM.
I mean, what did you think you were signing up for? Some back seats covered in mastadon 4skin? :)
Most of us saw this for what it was when it came out. The ones that bit didn't care about the cost, I guess.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of several reasons I picked up my 2023 37 pp. Didn't want the recaros and now your forced to get them if you want the 37 package. Bumper for 24 is cool, but I'd have to paint it. Shocks probably are better, but for my situation would I even notice it?
Look for a 23 on the lot somewhere that meets your needs if the 24 doesn't do it for you

Last edited:

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I skipped ahead so if this has been addressed then "oops".
Last I knew the 2024 standard (35) package had 2019-2023 shocks which are live valve (electronic controlled) on compression only. 2024 37 package (and R) get live valve shocks that are electronic controlled on compression AND rebound. If you are not a Starbucks Quee---r then this should be a HUGH performance improvement.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 37 package cost $11k because Ford watched all of us pay top dollar 37PP ADM the past three years. They upped the price to get in on the action.

Same can be said about the Bronco Raptor. Ford watched everyone pay six figures, so guess what, the following year the MSRP jumped to just under six figures. Shocking.

I’m most shocked that the R hasn’t jumped to 140-150k MSRP. The final TRX is 125-130k MSRP

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seats could be swapped out just as easily as wheels. However dual live valve would probably have a different ecu and extra wires so if you want DLV your stuck getting everything else right?