Texas Plates Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya im just entering the evil world of front plates being I just moved to Missouri from Kansas. Gotta dig threw my stock box and find the front mounting kit the stealership gave me...

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The current Texas blue tag is so ugly that getting a custom plate was the first thing I did too. I guess it's ok on a blue truck. Hate getting pulled over worse than having a front tag. Actually looks good on the front with the right colors and a cool logo. Nice choice!

20 years in Texas with no front plates on any of my cars, never been hassled on it, even after my 121 mph ticket on the tollway in Dallas

Damn! Toll road is twisty fun on a bike but that ticket -ouch!!

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yall are damn lucky. i hear customers stories all the time of tickets for no front plate. i really hate that our state has shot down legislation for a single plate system COUNTLESS times. it would save our state alot of money!

OP
OP
{TEX}Hawaii ((

{TEX}Hawaii ((

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't have a problem showing the custom plate on the front on the factory bumper...I am concerned that it won't do too well on the aftermarket bumpers that I am interested in.

2011BlueScab

Reaction score
I was pulled over in Whisler151's truckthis weekend on the Tollway for that reason... But just a warning cause "I dont know why the idgit that owns this truck doesnt have a plate on the front.."

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was pulled over in Whisler151's truckthis weekend on the Tollway for that reason... But just a warning cause "I dont know why the idgit that owns this truck doesnt have a plate on the front.."

Haha. Your truck doesn't have plates either ass hole. I didn't get pulled over in yours cause your truck looks too stock.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score

I would bet it was by a DPS Trooper unit correct? What a **** to loan you a truck with no plates! AHhahaaaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

2011BlueScab

Reaction score
In all fairness he warned me about it... But "whats the likely hood of getting pulled for THAT??? and not only did I get the privilege of a 10 minute pitstop on the side of the tollway, we are thinking its the same cop...... that gave him a warning for the plate missing 2 weeks ago....

I have no rebuttal to "I didn't get pulled over in yours cause your truck looks too stock"....:Grenade: