Tasca ford parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have any dealings with this place?

I just ordered a console lid from them, off of their website.
They billed my card & then sent me an email stating "the price on our website was incorrect. Please authorize the additional charge to complete you order"

Bovine excrement way to do business

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They did the same thing to me when I ordered new emblems from them. Said they actually cost more than what their site was showing. They didn't already charge me for them, but I still wanted them.

Thought they were better than that.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just bought a part from them without any problems. However, I bought it through eBay.
It did take almost a week to get it and they are only about 45 mins away from me.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They did the same thing to me too when I bought off their website.

Not to mention **** poor customer service. The one guy there that answers the phone has got to have the worst attitude of any parts guy I've ever dealt with. One might think he has to deal with the general public on a daily basis.......

I had 3 dealings with them before I learned to go elsewhere. First, they did the price mistake when I bought off their website. Second, my order took FOREVER to receive and I had to call daily and bug the hell out of them to get any updates. Third, I ordered a grille for my Lightning and the idiots at Tasca shipped it in the factory box with NO extra packing and UPS broke it in a million pieces. That was a royal pain to get refunded.

I would NOT RECOMMEND Tasca under any circumstances. I'll pay full retail at my local dealer instead just to walk up to a counter and do a face to face transaction.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i live in ri and have had issues with them myself but they have always made it right and in a timely manner. im sure you guys just had some bad luck is all. im sure that there are a lot more positive stories than bad about them. they are a class act/dealership

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The emblems I ordered at the time were about $26 a piece on their site, and the email from them later said they were actually about $34 a piece. Now I see it looks like they corrected it and the price is now about $34 on their site.

I would have likely gone through ebay at time but they wanted $49 a piece for them on ebay. So going through their site still saved me about $30 even with paying for shipping versus free shipping on ebay.

OP
OP
DynoDynge

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i live in ri and have had issues with them myself but they have always made it right and in a timely manner. im sure you guys just had some bad luck is all. im sure that there are a lot more positive stories than bad about them. they are a class act/dealership

What are the chances that this many people have had the same experience with them (bait & switch) and are on this site? Sounds extremely shady to me. Maybe when dealing with them in person, it isn't so easy to get ripped off.