Tail Light Lenses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Light smoke tail light tint. Been through Canadian winter spring an summer. Sand mud dust snow hot cold. Still looks factory. People will look but can't figure out what's different on mine than theirs. All tey say is they like it and it must be the black.. Lol duh.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 64

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course tey start effing up. It really just takes away the BAM! And blends. It doesn't effect put reverse lights and it takes the crime and flare out of the tail. Just a suggestion. At night you can't even tell its done or in the day when you have your lights on, mos important.. Brakes.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a specific tint for headlights and tail lights. It goes on the exterior of the lights and its really thick. Applied just like your windows. I forget what the brand is. I believe it's "sun guard". I have it on my third aswell but a much darker tint and I just trimmed the three lights in it. It's Definately impressed me. It's cheap and it can be removed if needed..