Tactical Seat Covers to the Extreme

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aj.cruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bolt carrier group out and hidden/secured so a BG can't immediately do BG stuff. Insurance covers the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoninSH81

Reaction score
5c5adf0010a7ba08d2b143f796d81cd3.jpg

Sunrise Tactical. This panel has no straps or cover. Velcros right to the fuzzy underneath side of the stock seats. Great piece of kit. Durable and strong. About $100

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
I'm interested in getting the same Velcro attached molle seat panel you have from sunrise tactical gear, but can not reach them by email. Do you have their phone number? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What Mac said. It's a great piece of kit for your truck. No straps. Low profile. Worth the $100 imho

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got mine, fit awesome! I got the seat cover with Molle on the bottom, great for protecting seat from my 85lb Lab. Also, now firearms and stuff hidden away under seat. I shoot him an email with my order asking for 6 straps to secure stuff with, 3 bucks apiece, get many as you want.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been running these in the Night Raptor for about a year and a half now. They hold up very well. This summer I had to install two car seats in the rear. I was worried that I may not be able to access the seat clips, but I had no problem. There are small access holes that make the clip bar available. Now the seat cover is protecting against the kids.

a9235e8e3f4a46fad7cb0f74bace0270.jpg

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

H O L I D A Y CHEER Event fundraiser
Donate $5 for a chance to win a Craven Dip Stick
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=936608
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

VOTE VOTE VOTE
https://polldaddy.com/poll/9218785/
For your favorite five.

Blu808

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a Place that will sell a custom size molle panel? I want to make a piece to cover the back wall when the seat back is folded down.