Sync loses camera delay, radio preset pages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Occasionally I’ll get in my truck and the 4 or 5 radio preset pages will have reverted back to 2 and the rear camera delay setting will be changed to off. Also, sometimes the ambient lighting is all the way down. Is this happening to anyone else? Should I do the update with a USB to see if that corrects it? I don’t want to bring it to the dealer to have them say they can’t recreate it as it doesn’t happen often, but it’s frequent enough to be annoying.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Should I do the update with a USB to see if that corrects it? I don’t want to bring it to the dealer to have them say they can’t recreate it as it doesn’t happen often, but it’s frequent enough to be annoying.

Not just no, HELL no. Never do updates to a component with a known issue. From what some others have indicated, this might be a defective APIM. as unfortunate as this might be, you’ll need a stealership service department to resolve it.