Sync Clock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy2675

Reaction score
2014 with the sync 2 (or whatever factory is), anyone else's clock end up way off after a few weeks. I'm having to adjust the clock 5-10 minutes every 2 weeks. Sometimes it's ahead sometimes it's behind.

OP
OP
Andy2675

Andy2675

Reaction score
does your nav work?
May have just figured it out. I didn't think about it being tied in to the GPS time zones. They is a button that says "reset to GPS time zone" and when I hit it, the time corrected itself and said Eastern time underneath it which it has never said before. I guess p/o turned off GPS time zone sync for some reason.

OP
OP
Andy2675

Andy2675

Reaction score
UPDATE: It did NOT fix the issue, it still drifts idk what its doing but I guess ill just have to adjust it every other week or so lol

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am not sure what it called RDS or something like that. It tells you what song is on the regular radio ( FM) if you have this off the clock can be wrong or go fast. I have a Kenwood in the big truck all of the sudden clock started to run fast. gaining a few min a week. this went on for a year or so I turned on RDS or what ever it is called. been fine ever since. RDS RSD DSR I can't remember what it is called. @Andy2675