Switch Pros wiring...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey group. I couldn't wait till Christmas and bought myself a Switch-Pros setup. I plan on doing the install myself.

For those that did the install themselves, how/where did you guys the ignition input wire? Tapped a wire or fuse? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

OP
OP
itsrichierich

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Edit: Light blue wire they mention is to just power the backlighting. Will just look for fuse that is for ACC or IGN under the hood. Anyone have an idea?

If I am reading their instructions correctly, I program the switch to be battery controlled, they will still turn on if I use the app even though the ignition is the power source? Or am I reading that wrong?

I guess if I want them hot, I wire the the module to the battery directly? But does that mean the backlight stays on at all times? This is where it gets confusing to me. So to simplify it, I was just going to tap a fuse that is tied to the ignition.
Screenshot 2023-12-21 110723.jpg

Last edited: