SVCOFFROAD C.A.S. Coil Adjustment System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Finally have them in our hands! Waiting on the final component to this which are scheduled for next week. It is something worth the wait that you will all love!

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well the day has finally come, we are installing the new C.A.S. system on a 2017 Raptor. So far the fit is perfect and we are going to play with different height measurements to where the truck sits.

After that, we will be testing it all week and weekend in the desert to make sure we are good to go for production. I have no doubt it's ready to go as is, but I always want to make sure we test it on one of our own trucks first.

Stay tuned today for more pics, official pricing and more details about the new C.A.S. system.

Thanks

Jarrett

CAS%20on%20Shock_zpsmhmwpslc.jpg

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
keanu2.gif

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hurry up *******... the casting couch stank in the waiting room is starting to stick to my clothes and I'm gonna have a tough time explaining to the little lady tonight why I stink of cheap perfume and my wallets empty.

cc00131731a172e020b1e1eedaa0bac3.jpg

Stop loitering and go get the wheels and tires so we can finish her today:flipthebird: