SVC Bypass Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aramco Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you could only find a way to get rid of those leaf springs and link the rear...without having to move the fuel tank...I'd be in.

Still a very nice set up though.

Nodak_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can personally atest to the brilliancy of this set up. Truck is perfectly balanced and incredibly poised through some of the biggest stuff you'll find around. I personally am rocking the dual w/3.0 bypass up front and considering going up to the 3.5 to match the 3.5 out back it was that good.

Mike - great driving and congrats, truly a bad ass truck. Easily one of my favorites.

I welcome anybody who's on the fence or skeptic on this set up to see and experience for yourself. I personally did not want to ever cut the bed on my truck, but the basis of such outings is to make believers of nonbelievers. We will soon be going out testing again and debating making it another SVC day in the dirt. Who's down? Chime in

66348c30b667b48506d445d1bf729a23.jpg

Whose black truck on the left? Love the look.

Pt2285

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that like a 40" bar with duallys on the sides on your light rack?

yeah, and it throws amazing. with the light being tucked further back you get more a coverage i would say visually and it looks really cool with the sunroof open. the duallys on the side are cool for going around corners and bends on the trail because they cover where you can't see. plus i leave hand tight so if need quick light and adjust a little. Mike P, the terrain truck in this thread, has the duallys on the lower cross bar of the tower. that works great also. all in all when everything is on at night its like the sun coming off the front. works also well for pissing off the people ****** in their cars in front of your house. hit up jeff @ svc he'll sort you out, tell him you want pepperoni special.