SVC Bypass Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pt2285

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can personally atest to the brilliancy of this set up. Truck is perfectly balanced and incredibly poised through some of the biggest stuff you'll find around. I personally am rocking the dual w/3.0 bypass up front and considering going up to the 3.5 to match the 3.5 out back it was that good.

Mike - great driving and congrats, truly a bad ass truck. Easily one of my favorites.

I welcome anybody who's on the fence or skeptic on this set up to see and experience for yourself. I personally did not want to ever cut the bed on my truck, but the basis of such outings is to make believers of nonbelievers. We will soon be going out testing again and debating making it another SVC day in the dirt. Who's down? Chime in

View attachment 60847View attachment 60848View attachment 60849
6c4fb698ad7b49bbeccce99f5cdbcedd.jpg

66348c30b667b48506d445d1bf729a23.jpg
814ab969a1787b9c4509fe817fcbb49d.jpg
ce68d86aa86225a00a788627534cd648.jpg
Hey guys, my wife worked really hard making all those cupcakes, who has my cake pan?

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

I hate when you guys test right out the gate with "no issues".....

Tells me your not testing hard enough. It's difficult to get it 100% right out of the gate.

Finding issues during testing and making improvements is a good thing, not a weakness.

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)
I only play a dr on tv but I can't vouch for this set up. I was trying to keep pace with mikes truck while on the normal service road and he was gone. I looked down and we were somewhere between 5mph and 90mph, can't really say.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Already ordered and waiting. :flamingdevil:

I can't find the lurking smiley face. (so imagine that here as I am waiting....) I will do a DIY once I pick up the parts for those of us doing installs at the home.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Already ordered and waiting. :flamingdevil:

I can't find the lurking smiley face. (so imagine that here as I am waiting....) I will do a DIY once I pick up the parts for those of us doing installs at the home.

Nice, congrats! Going to be a sick setup!

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So down svc day in the dirt 2!

We will start to put this together and let everyone know about a month in advance.

We knew the system was gonna work good, but honestly, even I'm blown away by how fast and planted the two trucks were going through the holes. MikeN's truck with the blower was nuts. It's gets on top of the whoops so quick and the front truly has the feeling of almost being a long travel setup with how well the front end is staying up.

Mike P's Scab looked as planted as a Screw with similar setups. Normally Scabs have a tendency to buck a little more in the bigger whoop sections as we have seen in videos through out the years. He was running a new prototype X part that will be released This Monday.

You know it's a good sign when a very capable driver like MikeN gets out of the truck and his hands are shacking from the adrenaline of how much faster it is in the rough stuff.

We are gonna go play again in the days ahead, makes some more adjustments and get some more video.

Thanks to everyone that came out. It was a great group who appreciated putting their trucks through the paces.

We can't thank you guys enough

Jarrett

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Jarrett you parts won't be accepted outside FRF until they are race tested, BAP is this weekend, you've got 3 days to get a truck ready!!!!!!! Get to work

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jarrett you parts won't be accepted outside FRF until they are race tested, BAP is this weekend, you've got 3 days to get a truck ready!!!!!!! Get to work ��

Lol,

Then get down here and get to prepping.

Speaking of Primm, Jamie is racing the new 10 car this weekend, thing is sick.
KOH_1914_zps03844d1a.jpg
KOH_1795_zps80ebb442.jpg