Sunrise tactical gear full rear seat cover Supercrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Icecobra

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just webbing... I bought pouches on Amazon for less than 30.00...

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

What's the difference between black vs Ballistic nylon, black?

Send Scott a PM, I am pretty sure its the type of material its made from. My Doberman is a brute and tore up two that were made by others (not Scott)... So far not so much as a visible scratch on mine Scott made... Still ticking and look great...

bababooey32

Reaction score
Scott, if you're still reading this, I would love to see an option that does not cover the seating surface, but rather uses nylon web straps at the corners of the seat to secure the molle panels. Perhaps a nylon strap/buckle around the center of the seat to secure further? I'd like to retain the leather seating surface, but have the molle panel on the underside.

Let me know your thoughts...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The cool thing of the crew cab raptor is that the rear bench doesnt have lock so you can flip it quick for your weapon.
Dont know if the super cab is the same with the rear bench.

rcmorgan540

Reaction score
My Order is done! Thanks Scott!

I got an email with some photos from Scott this morning. I can't wait to get this stuff. I attached the 2 photos he sent me. You can see the seat back protector in one photo. The other photo has everything including the "wraps" for the visors!

Attachments

• seatbacks.jpg
    seatbacks.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 167
  • allmolle.jpg
    allmolle.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 160

rcmorgan540

Reaction score
Wow!

This day in time, we are too used to accepting sub par quality. This is NOT the case here! I just got done installing my package from Scott. I am IMPRESSED. The fit, finish, and quality is outstanding! I was worried about the weight on the visor. It is not a problem at all.

Setup:

Driver Side Visor - Wallet for 123 Batteries, Registration, and other goodies :) , and a streamlight flashlight.

Passenger Side Visor - Spare 7rd Mag for M&P .40 Shield, Garage Opener, and knife. These panels connect by velcro and still give you access to the mirrors and the optional homelink system.

Front Seat Backs- All Purpose/ Medic Voodoo Tactical Bags and a spare singe mag holder on the ends.

Back Bench- 2 Medium Medic Pouches, 10 Round Shotgun shell holder, Twin Pistol Mags, Quad 30 Round AR Mag holder . I will also be putting a knife under there.

I can't even express how happy I am with this! It started as an idea to protect my rear seats from the kids' car seats and to keep there feet off my seat backs.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_6016.jpg
    IMG_6016.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 683
  • IMG_6017.jpg
    IMG_6017.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 1,290
  • IMG_6018.jpg
    IMG_6018.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_6019.jpg